Book Haul in Just 5 Days: Fullybooked Sale 2014 Version

 So, you know how it feels to buy a book worth 680php originally into 50php only, saving almost 80% of its original price? I you don’t have any idea, here I will help you, it somehow feels like this, ARGHHGH! UGHHR SSHSHJZK ZZZ!!!!!! YEAHHH!! HELL!! OWW!!! , got it now? Thank you Fullybooked Ayala Cebu branch for making me the happiest guy in the entire universe for straight 5 days! Urgh yeah! I just cant contain my happiness! 
 So back to the book haul topic, we will start to those gems I got at the very first day, actually the sale starts at August 29 but in August 27, two days earlier I was already there and started browsing shelves.

DAY 1: August 27

I only got 5th Wave by Rick Yancey this day and its not yet part of the sale. So I bought it at its expensive original price for 520php which is pretty devastating to a student’s pocket honestly. I bought it because of its hype in the net now and of course I heard Chloe Moretz will be starring the movie of this book in 2016. I already finish reading the book now and I will be posting a review after this post so better check I out in my homepage.  


DAY 2: August 28

I bought a total of 4 books today eating a cash of 400php away from my pockets plate. Theyre a good catch I guess and I got them a day advance of schedule for the sale because I was there at the bookstore late at night waiting for the shelves as a preparation for the sale next day. I got all four hardbound books which cost almost 2400php originally well thanks to the sale, you got my point right?  


DAY 3: August 29
           
            First day of the official sale bonanza and yeah Im back at the store again and at the end of this day I bought 3 books in total. Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken was the most expensive cause I only got it at 20% off of the original price (only 318php). The other two sums to 200php, Flutter and The Wish List. 


DAY 4: August 30

            6 books in total today for 500php.  4 hard bounds cost 400php all and 2 paperbacks cost 100php.  I got the first two books of the Atlanteans Trilogy by Kevin Emerson and the books two and three of the Immortals Trilogy by Gillian Sheilds. The other two are books published only a year ago, Period .8 and Undercurrent.
 

DAY 5: AUGUST 31

            Last day of the month and last day of the sale and today I got 4 books for 300php. Rapture by Lauren Kate for 50php, ahha this is the conclusion to her Fallen series which Ive read and owned the first book Fallen for 5 years already, yet still I haven’t read Torment and Passion until now. Death Cure by James Dashner, the conclusion to his Maze Runner trilogy, a hardbound for only 100php. I also got Lies beneath and Hourglass which are the first installments to their respective series. 



No comments: