Book Review: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid

I was not prepared for this book. I did not expect that this book will crush my soul. It is so gripping
but in a slow way. This book is about to kill, no matter how strong it is, your heart very softly.
“Evelyn looks at me with purpose. "Do you understand what I'm telling you? When you're given an opportunity to change your life, be ready to do whatever it takes to make it happen. The world doesn't give things, you take things. If you learn one thing from me, it should probably be that.”
I was left with so much in my mind after reading the last page of this book. I was really destroyed. Not emotionally destroyed but destroyed in a way that I am speechless. I really ran out of words to express how captivating and moving this book is.

The characters were great! Probably one of the reasons why I am obsessed to this book. The characters were empowering and inspirational amidst of their very flawed life. 

The book was not all about these plots or shocking twists. This book was all about emotions. Reading this book is like living a life of the main character.
August 1, 2018 – Finished Reading (Paperback Edition)
July 29, 2018 –
page 186
47.57% "Bad ass Evelyn!" (Paperback Edition)
July 26, 2018 –
page 141
36.06% (Paperback Edition)
July 23, 2018 –
page 96
24.55% "Hugo is a bitch!" (Paperback Edition)
July 23, 2018 – Started Reading (Paperback Edition)
May 7, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read (Paperback Edition)
May 7, 2018 – Shelved (Paperback Edition)
This book will really immerse readers into the different stages of the characters life. The readers will be able to feel like they are really experiencing every heartaches, happiness and sadness of Evelyn Hugo.
I just don't know how to express how great this book is. I just really love it and I am really doing my best convincing you to pick this book and experience the wonders it prepared for you to enjoy.

Overall Rating: 9.8/10
Story: 9.6/10
Characters: 10/10
Entertainment: 9.5/10
Feels: 10/10
Overall Impact: 9.9/10


Want to read more book reviews? Click here.  


No comments: