BOOK HAUL: National Bookstore Version August 2014

            August is the month in a year where all bookstores here in the Philippines go on sale. Its been a tradition of mine to grab a copy of gems from NBS every time they went on sale at this time of the year for already what? 5 years I think. Now this I got almost 10 books in total, that include 4 Pharmacy related textbooks for only 220php all. I also got a 30php Pharmacology flashcards which for me is really god. Now to YA thing, I got Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins the second book of the famous Hunger Games trilogy for only 50php, yes 50 php. I repeat good as new Catching Fire book for 50php only (a dollar in US). I also got Fateful for 99php.  Later that day, I passed by Booksale and I also got a good copy of the Snow Child by Eowyn Ivy for 120php. Happy kid.


No comments: