Most Anticipated Release #1: April 2018

Stormcaster (Shattered Realms, #3)I currently think that the first quarter of 2018 is quite dry for good books. I have appreciated the Cruel Prince by Holly Black but other than that, there is nothing more worth to be appreciated. I am currently on a reading slump but that does not stop me in anticipating the upcoming epic books to be released within this year or earlier of 2019. The following are the books I am looking forward to be given birth into this world.

Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young
I always hate books with slow or dragging plots. I am currently reading Tempest and Slaughter by Tamora Pierce and even though I really love the characters but the very slow and dragging turn of events is killing me. It has been  two weeks and I am still 52% done on the book. Now, on the blogs I follow, I have heard those that read Sky in the Deep through advance readers copy that this is probably one of the most fast paced and completely not dragging books so far this year. Hearing that from them, this book is considered sold to me.

34323570Stormcaster by Cindy Williams Chima
This is the third book of the author's Shattered Realm series and I cannot wait to get my hands to it as soon as possible. This book was actually released last April 3rd yet this is still not available in my country. I am currently reading the first installment of the series, Flamecaster, and I cannot wait to continue reading and finish the series. I hope that this book will be available the moment I finished reading the second one.

Furyborn by Claire Legend
This is one of the most anticipated books this year according to most of the vlogs I follow. The entire book community are eyeing the release of this book on May 22nd. This is the first book of the series and it will deliver fallen angels with epic powers and political intrigue plots. I am pretty excited to experience the surprises this book stored for the world, I hope it will live up to our expectations.

Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli
26032887
I love Simon versus the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky and it is probably one of the most memorable read I have for a very long time. After reading her famous piece, I cannot wait to experience again her awesome writing style on her new book Leah on the Offbeat which will be released on April 24.  I am pretty sure that this will be embraced by the readers with wide arms. I cannot wait!

The Wicked King by Holly Black
I am not a fan of stories with fairies on it but the queen of fairies, Holly Black, changed my mind on her epic piece The Cruel Prince which was released earlier this year. I have read the book back in February and I gave it 5 out of 5 stars. It was compelling and it left me wanting for more---the second book The Wicked King. This book will be available earlier next year and please do read the Cruel Prince, it will be worth it. 

25446343Wildcard by Marie Lu
Warcross was one of the most entertaining read last year. I have read it last December and I loved how it was related to Ready Player One by Ernest Cline. The book was not perfect but it was enough to leave me wanting for more pages. The second book Wildcard will be released this September 18 and I am looking forward to see how the story continues.

Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor
The second book to one of my  favorite and probably the best books I have read not just this year but in my entire life, Strange the Dreamer. I cannot stop talking about that book after I finished reading it last January (book review here) for it was really epic. I am a fan of Laini Taylor because of that and I am dying waiting for the second book of one of the best books released in 2017. The wait it killing me but October 2,2018 is a day to be celebrated.

Want to read more book reviews? Click here. 

No comments: