Now Reading: Dead Zone by Robison Wells



20452184I am a fan of Robison Wells ever since I finished reading his Variant book and still remained a fan even he disappointed me on the sequel of the Variant, Feedback. My copy of the Dead Zone is one of the books I got from this years Fullybooked Sale (I got a total of 17 books for 900 pesos only). I have read the first book of the series back in 2013 during my first visit in Cebu. If I can still recall it properly, the book Blackout by Wells is the first book that I bought from the Fullybooked Ayala Cebu branch. I have mixed reactions about Blackout (see review here), I somewhat loved it and the same time hate it. Maybe because I just expected too much from the author after he wowed me in his book Variant (see review here). But, overall Blackout was fun and that is why I am going to read this second book Dead Zone. I have seen this book on the shelves of the bookstores for years now, but since I did not really find the first installment spectacular, I refused to pick this one and prioritized the other options. Now, that this is on sale (50 pesos only from 380 pesos), I have no more reasons to not buy this one. 

No comments: